Here’s a quick and easy snack to satisfy your sweet tooth. I used a 60 percent dark chocolate in this recipe but you could go even darker if you prefer. Use whatever nuts you have on hand or throw in some unsweetened coconut.
2 cups dark chocolate chips
1 tbs. coconut oil
1/2 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup toasted nuts of your choice
1/4 cup roasted cacao nibs
1 tsp. Maldon flaky salt or coarse salt
Method of Preparation:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl over a double boiler with simmering water. Be sure to stir chocolate until fully melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on the parchment-lined sheet and smooth with a spatula to even distribute the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds, nuts and cacao nibs on top of the chocolate
- Place in a cool spot to set. Break into pieces